Data Backup Service
Did you know that
93% of companies that lost their data center for 10 days or more due to
a disaster filed for bankruptcy within one year of the disaster, and 50%
of businesses that found themselves without data management for this same
time period filed for bankruptcy immediately? (National
Archives & Records Administration in Washington)
data is an asset, and can be lost, stolen or damaged.
• As computer systems evolve, data restoration must keep pace
• Skilled IT staff are wasted doing nightly backups with legacy
• The process of storing tape backups offsite is slow, cumbersome,
labor-intensive, and can be an unreliable way to recover critical data
when you need it most.
According to Imation’s Small Business Survey Special Report conducted
in April 2003, 30 percent of small businesses admit they have no formal
data backup and storage procedures, or do not implement their procedures
consistently. Moreover, 21 percent said that they are doing a "fair"
or "poor" job of periodically moving important business data
offsite – a vital procedure to protect businesses from physical
Online Backup Service is the Solution
• Backups are performed nightly to a secure off-site location
on a completely automated basis via a high-speed telecommunications
link, saving the costs of labor and minimizing human error.
• Backing up and storing data online eliminates the costs associated
with tape-based backup and recovery, including the need for shipping
tapes inter-office, media, hardware, and software.
• Storage Guardian’s Advanced “Bare Metal Restore”
capabilities will restore data to a dissimilar device in case of hardware
• Local restore can be accessed online on your own computer for
speedy restores and lessened downtime, while all data is encrypted and
securely stored offsite.
Now, for as little as the cost of a telephone bill, you can protect your
critical data effortlessly with a seamless, mature solution.